The Montana World Affairs Council was founded in 2000 as a non-profit, non-partisan organization to foster global education. The Council relies in part on the support of its members to fund our programs. Thank you for your support!**The Council is a registered 501(c)(3) organization and membership dues are tax deductible.**
The World Affairs Council helps you see over the “far horizon” and better understand world affairs. We bring you first-hand information by putting you in contact with local, national, and international leaders, entrepreneurs, activists, scholars, and officials. We focus on issues that are important to Montanans.
If you care about world affairs, you care about Montana and its future, so JOIN TODAY! Membership allows you to support an organization that shares your values.
- Free – Students
- $40 – Retired Statesman/Veteran
- $50 – Individual Diplomat
- $80 – Family passport
- $100 – Consulate Member
- $500 – Ambassador’s Circle
- Access to Council community events at free or discounted rates
- Free subscription to the Council newsletter
- Priority access to global travel opportunities and World Affairs Council national programs and conferences, including the national conference held in Washington D.C.
- Access to global professional networks and exclusive members only events.
- Discounts on books from these distributors: Center for Strategic and International Studies, and The Brookings Institution
- A community of Montana citizens who share your interest in international affairs!
Please contact us with any membership related questions.
Montana World Affairs Council Membership Registration